Guaranteed ocean views, spacious new rooms and perfectly positioned locale combine to provide the perfect stay. Whether you're looking for a romantic getaway, family vacation, or golf adventure there is an option just right for you. Explore the special offer below and find the best promotion for your next stay.
Honolulu is Hawaii's gathering place for the all that is exciting - art, culture, history, shopping and cuisine! Plan your stay around local events or choose the date that works best for you!
- Memorial Day is May 29, 2017
- Lantern Festival at Ala Moana Beach Park, May 29, 2017 (Great vantage point and walking distance to the festivities)
- Honolulu Museum of Art, Artists of Hawaii featuring Kaili Chun through May 28, 2017
- First Friday Hawai'i Youth Symphony at Hawaii State Art Museum, June 2, 2017
- 50th State Fair at Aloha Stadium, June 2 - June 5, 2017
- Pan-Pacific Festival, (All events are free). Locations throughout Waikiki and Ala Moana Centerstage, June 9 - 11, 2017
- Brian Wilson Concert at Neal S. Blaisdell Concert Hall, June 11, 2017 @ 4:00 p.m.
- Hokule'a Homecoming Arrival Ceremony & Celebration at Magic Island, June 17, 2017 @ 8:30 a.m. (Great vantage point from our guestrooms)
- Father's Day, June 18, 2017
- Everclear (popular 90's rock band) at The Republik, June 30, 2017 @ 8:00 p.m.
- 4th of July Celebration, firework show at Magic Island - Ala Moana Park, July 4, 2017
- Evening of Jazz - First Friday at Hawaii State Art Museum, July 7, 2017 @ 6 p.m. - 9 p.m.
- 40th Prince Lot Hula Festival at Moanalua Gardens, July 15, 2017 - July 16, 2017 @ 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- 47th Annual Ukulele Festival Hawaii at Kapiolani Park, July 16, 2017 @ 10:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.