We've designed amenities and services throughout the Mauna Kea to help you unplug from the everyday and reconnect with life.
Yours to enjoy during your stay:
- Fresh flower lei greeting upon arrival
- Relaxing, seated check-in service with refreshments
- Lobby hostesses to assist and escort you to your room
- Welcome gifts just for keiki (children)
- Complimentary Fitness Center access
- An array of water activities available through our Beach Club
- Enhanced beach services: thick orange towels, padded chaise lounges, cabanas (fee), umbrellas, water sports and activities
- Valet and self-parking available (daily fees apply)
- Electric car charging stations available
- In your room...
- Welcome amenity
- Nightly turn-down service
- Private lanai (balcony)
- Built-in entertainment center with large, flat screen TV, media hub for internet access, iPod, movies on demand and more
- Bedside iPod clock-radio
- Mini refrigerators stocked with bottled water, replenished daily
- Coffee maker and Kona Blend coffee service
- Locked safe for valuables
- Robes and slippers
- Iron and ironing board
- Hair dryer
- L'Occitane bath amenities: shampoo, conditioner, soaps, body lotion
- Writing materials and selection of popular magazines and visitor information
- The Art of Mauna Kea coffee-table book to browse during your stay
Mauna Kea Keiki Club Adventures
Children ages 5-12: Full day and half-day programs available.
Program operates at Mauna Kea Beach Hotel for guests of Mauna Kea Resort.
Call (808) 882-5707 for reservations and information or click to learn more.
Hapuna Laundry at Mauna Kea Beach Hotel
Servicing guests, island visitors, and kama`aina, staff at Hapuna Laundry has years of experience handling high-end couture, hard to press items, wedding gowns and tuxedos.
Located at Hapuna at Mauna Kea Resort, the facility operates daily from 7:00 AM – 2:30 PM.
Call (808) 880-3232 or click here for more information.