Hawaii Prince Hotel Waikiki is a bold achievement in architectural design. This resort presents spectacular all-oceanfront accommodations and world-class service at one of the most desirable and convenient locations in Honolulu. Twenty-eight floors of oceanfront guest rooms sit atop a five-story base containing restaurants, open-air lounge, meeting rooms, banquet facilities, lobby, shops, guest services and ample parking.
Guests that stay in our Waikiki hotel can enjoy the graciousness of our unique Aloha spirit while they marvel at the spectacular floor-to-ceiling ocean view. Business travelers appreciate the convenient location to Honolulu's commercial districts, entertainment opportunities and proximity to dining options. The hotel's exceptional Hawaii Regional and authentic Japanese cuisine and its special events calendar make it a gathering place for visitors from all over the world, as well as the local community.
Overview of Resort Features
- Ocean View and Ocean Front Rooms and Suites
- Hawaii Prince Golf Club, 27 holes designed by Arnold Palmer and Ed Seay
- Signature restaurants offering island fresh cuisine
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in Lobby and Pool areas
- In-room High Speed Internet access available
- Fitness room
- Meeting/Function Space to accommodate 10 - 450 attendees
- Complimentary shuttle service to Waikiki, surrounding beaches and Ala Moana shopping center
- Walking distance to Hawaii Convention Center and to the largest shopping center in Honolulu and beaches