Aloha and welcome! Thank you for your interest in employment opportunities with Mauna Kea Resort.
We are seeking experienced and qualified applicants for our posted vacant positions. Due to the numerous inquiries for employment, we will only consider qualified applicants for posted positions.
We are confident that our salary and benefit package will be competitive and able to meet your needs. A sampling of our benefits includes: paid vacation days, medical, vision care, dental, life insurance, paid sick leave, 401k plan, resort discounts and more.
- Wait Help, Casual
- Expediter, Full Time, Part Time, Casual
- Restaurant Manager, Full Time
- Copper Captain, Full Time, Part Time, Casual
- Luggage Valet Attendant, Casual
- Room Attendant, Full Time
- Room Attendant, Casual
- House Attendant, Full Time
- Golf Maintenance Assistant Superintendent, Full Time
- Beach & Pool attendant, Casual, Part Time
- Banquets Houseperson/Porter, Full Time
- Bartender/Cashier, Casual
- Mixologist, Casual
- Steward, Casual
- Executive Chef, Full Time
- Hotel Assistant Manager, Full Time
- Manta & Pavilion Wine Bar
- Wine Attendant, Casual
- Wait Help, Casual, Part Time
- Service Attendant, Casual
- Host/Hostess, Casual
- Expediter, Casual
Please submit a cover letter and resume, completed application as follows to the specified contact listed below:
- Cover letter addressed accordingly with reference to the posted position you are applying for.
- Resume to include employment dates and relevant experience.
- Completed application: download here.
- Include salary history and starting salary requirements.
- If sending via email, only Microsoft Word and PDF file attachments will be accepted. Attachments sent in other file formats will NOT be considered.
Mauna Kea Resort
Human Resources Department
62-100 Kauna'oa Drive
Kamuela, HI 96743
Attn: Employment Manager
Fax: (808) 880-3416