Hawaii Prince Hotel Waikiki is a bold achievement in architectural design. The Honolulu, Hawaii resort presents spectacular all-oceanfront accommodations and world-class service at one of the most desirable and convenient locations in Waikiki. Twenty-eight floors of oceanfront guest rooms sit atop a five-story base containing restaurants, open-air lounge, meeting rooms, banquet facilities, lobby, shops, guest services and ample parking.
Guests at this Oahu, Hawaii hotel can enjoy the graciousness of our unique Aloha spirit while they marvel at the spectacular floor-to-ceiling ocean view. Business travelers appreciate the convenient location to Honolulu's commercial districts, entertainment opportunities and proximity to dining options. The Honolulu hotel's exceptional Hawaii Regional and authentic Japanese cuisine and its special events calendar make it a gathering place for visitors from all over the world, as well as the local community.
Overview of Resort Features
- 541 oceanfront rooms including 57 luxury suites
- Hawaii Prince Golf Club, 27 holes designed by Arnold Palmer and Ed Seay
- Signature restaurants offering Hawaii Regional and authentic Japanese cuisine
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in Lobby and Pool areas
- In-room High Speed Internet access available
- Internet Center
- Fitness room
- Day spa and beauty salon
- 13,000 sq. ft. of indoor function space
- 7,000 sq. ft. of outdoor function space
- Complimentary shuttle service to Waikiki, surrounding beaches and Ala Moana shopping center
- Walking distance to Hawaii Convention Center, largest shopping center in Honolulu and beaches
To learn more about the many features and amenities that our Honolulu, Hawaii resort has to offer, click here.
Hawaii Prince Hotel Waikiki congratulates the U.S. Women's National Team (USNWT), reigning 2015 FIFA Women's World Cup champions. See the champs live in Hawaii as they take on Trinidad & Tobago on their Victory Tour at Aloha Stadium, December 6, 2015 and receive special soccer accommodations rates. Learn more