Situated on the sunny Kohala Coast, Hapuna Beach Prince Hotel has defined Big Island luxury since its opening in 1994. As the second phase in Rockefeller's creation of Mauna Kea Resort, the hotel property shares 1,839 acres of oceanfront paradise with the legendary Mauna Kea Beach Hotel. Perfectly nestled into the bluffs above the #1-rated Hapuna Beach, the Big Island, Hawaii resort presents a flowing, contemporary Hawaiian style where guests on vacation experience the true essence of rejuvenation.
A predominant feature of Hapuna is the presence of a series of underground springs. In ancient times, during seasons of heavy rainfall these springs would bubble to the surface creating natural artesian fountains. The resultant streams would provide a source of respite and renewal for travelers along the otherwise dry and barren Kohala Coast. Thus the area was named "Hapuna" or "Spring of Life" in the Hawaiian language.
We invite you to explore the art of rejuvenation at the Hapuna Beach Prince Hotel.
Overview of Features
- 350 guest rooms, including 36 oceanfront suites
- 32 oceanfront acres
- 18 hole golf course designed by Arnold Palmer and Ed Seay
- Hapuna Beach, natural white sand beach
- Signature restaurants offering Hawaii Regional and Japanese cuisines
- Ricoh Business Center
- 14,800 sq. ft. of indoor function space
- 71,000 sq. ft. of outdoor function space
- State-of-the-art fitness facilities
- Reciprocal signing privileges at Mauna Kea Beach Hotel and Beach
View a complete list of amenities available at Hapuna Beach Prince Hotel.