As a guest at Hapuna Beach Prince Hotel, you'll enjoy all of these amenities, providing the ultimate Big Island resort experience!
|Complimentary Services||Prince Pleasures at Hapuna Beach Prince Hotel|
|Golf Course||Hapuna Golf Course|
|Swimming pool & whirlpool||On-site|
|Restaurants & Lounges||Coast Grille
Special Dining Events
|Spa Services||Hapuna Spa|
|Tennis Courts||At Mauna Kea Beach Hotel|
|Internet Access||High-speed wireless|
|Meeting Facilities||Over 85,000 sq. ft. of function space|
|Laundry||Laundry & Dry Cleaning Services|
|Babysitting||Call 808-880-3155 for referral|
|Parking||Valet & self parking available (daily fees apply)|
Arriving at Hapuna Beach Prince Hotel is like coming home, even if you've never been here before. Most returning guests are greeted by old friends - the same warm, kind and caring staff who have been greeting the same guests by name, year after year.
And like our staff, our service and amenities maintain that high level of quality and hospitality. Part of our signature "Prince Pleasures" service include:
- Nightly turn down service upon request
- In-room mini refrigerator
- In-room coffee maker with Kona blend coffee replenished daily
- Complimentary locking safe for valuables in each guest room
- Complimentary admission to Hapuna's Fitness Center
- Complimentary shampoo, conditioner, body lotion
- Complimentary use of hair dryer, bathrobe, slippers, and iron/ironing board
- Complimentary beach/pool towel service
Experience the best we have to offer during your stay with the Hapuna Splash Pass. You'll enjoy daily self-parking and unlimited in-room WiFi for all devices, a welcome Mai-Tai for two, complimentary access to a wide range of resort activities including snorkel gear, tennis and golf club rentals plus discounts on dining, spa treatments and more.
Splash Pass includes the following for $24 per day:
- Daily Self Parking and Unlimited in-room Wifi for all devices
- Welcome Mai-Tai for two
- Bottle of water for two replenished daily
- Daily Kona Coffee for two at Hapuna Cafe
- Daily snorkel gear rental for two (one-hour)
- Free golf club rental for two with paid round of golf
- 90 minute Tennis Court rental at Mauna Kea Seaside Tennis Club
- Unlimited local and 800 calls
- 20% discount towards specialty buffets "Let's go Crabbing" at Hapuna and "Lu'au" at Mauna Kea
- 20% discount towards Spa treatments at Hapuna Spa
- 20% discount towards any logo items at the Hapuna Golf Pro Shop
Splash Pass can be added to any promotion so be sure to add to your reservation when booking and save! See all room specials
Hapuna's Fitness Center is located at the Golf Clubhouse amid the undulating golf greens and palm trees.
- LifeFitness signature series strength machines
- LifeFitness cardio machines including treadmills, elliptical, stair-steppers, recumbent and stationary bikes
- Free weights, 2 - 75 pounds
- Stability balls, jump ropes, cardio steps, yoga mats and more
Classes and Activities
Choose from a wide variety of fitness classes (sample listing below) to help you achieve desired results. Additional charges apply ($20 per class).
- Body Sculpting
- A certified personal trainer will work one-on-one with you, providing the motivation you need for a safe and effective workout. Additional charge applies.
- Professional massage services available at Hapuna Spa.
- A full range of salon services available at Hapuna Spa.
- If needed, babysitting services are available while you work out. Please contact Malahini Keiki Care for information at (808) 331-2909.
- Steam room and sauna
- Shower facilities
- Men's and women's locker rooms
- Towels and fresh lemon water
- Robes available upon request
Open daily from 5:30 am to 7:00 pm. Room key access between 11:00 am - 7:00 pm. Children under the age of 14 are not permitted in workout areas. Please dress appropriately. Close-toed shoes and shirts are required. For questions, please call (808) 880-3100 or (808) 880-3600.
Exercise in Paradise
On the Kohala Coast, we have tropical sunshine almost all year round. Consider outdoor pursuits and activities as part of your exercise regimen during your stay with us. Learn more under Recreation.