As a guest at Hapuna Beach Prince Hotel, you'll enjoy all of these amenities, providing the ultimate Big Island resort experience!
|Complimentary Services||Prince Pleasures at Hapuna Beach Prince Hotel|
|Resort Charge||Resort Charges Apply|
|Golf Course||Hapuna Golf Course|
|Swimming pool & whirlpool||On-site|
|Restaurants & Lounges||Coast Grille
Special Dining Events
|Spa Services||Hapuna Spa|
|Tennis Courts||At Mauna Kea Beach Hotel|
|Internet Access||High-speed wireless|
|Meeting Facilities||Over 85,000 sq. ft. of function space|
|Laundry||Laundry & Dry Cleaning Services|
|Babysitting||Call 808-880-3155 for referral|
|Parking||Valet & self parking available (daily fees apply)
Electric charging stations available. Fee's may apply
*Beach Services, Pool and Fitness Center at Mauna Kea Beach Hotel are exclusive to Mauna Kea Beach Hotel Guests. Beach amenities (chaise lounges, towels, and umbrellas) at Mauna Kea Beach Hotel are available to Hapuna Beach Prince Hotel guests for $20.00 (inclusive of tax) per person per day. This fee may be charged to your hotel account. Beach amenity not available December 18, 2016 to January 2, 2017.
Arriving at Hapuna Beach Prince Hotel is like coming home, even if you've never been here before. Most returning guests are greeted by old friends - the same warm, kind and caring staff who have been greeting the same guests by name, year after year.
And like our staff, our service and amenities maintain that high level of quality and hospitality. Part of our signature "Prince Pleasures" service include:
- Nightly turn down service upon request
- In-room mini refrigerator
- In-room coffee maker with Kona blend coffee replenished daily
- Complimentary locking safe for valuables in each guest room
- Complimentary admission to Hapuna's Fitness Center
- Complimentary shampoo, conditioner, body lotion
- Complimentary use of hair dryer, bathrobe, slippers, and iron/ironing board
- Complimentary beach/pool towel service
New reservations confirmed from July 1, 2015 for arrivals on October 1, 2015 and forward will incur a $31.25 (inclusive of tax) daily resort charge.
The following are included in the daily resort charge:
Daily Resort Charge and Included Amenities subject to change
- Daily Self-parking for 1 vehicle per room
- Daily Unlimited Internet connections per room and designated Wi-Fi spots
- Daily Two Bottles of Water per room
- One hour of Snorkel equipment for two daily
- One bucket of Range Balls daily per room
- One time 10% discount on your choice of spa service at Hapuna Spa (up to 2 persons)
- 20% off golf merchandise at pro shop (Hapuna Golf Course) per person daily
- 1 Eco Shopping Bag per room per stay
Hapuna's Fitness Center is located at the Golf Clubhouse amid the undulating golf greens and palm trees.
- LifeFitness signature series strength machines
- LifeFitness cardio machines including treadmills, elliptical, stair-steppers, recumbent and stationary bikes
- Free weights, 2 - 75 pounds
- Stability balls, jump ropes, cardio steps, yoga mats and more
Classes and Activities
Choose from a wide variety of fitness classes (sample listing below) to help you achieve desired results. Additional charges apply ($20 per class).
- Body Sculpting
- A certified personal trainer will work one-on-one with you, providing the motivation you need for a safe and effective workout. Additional charge applies.
- Professional massage services available at Hapuna Spa.
- A full range of salon services available at Hapuna Spa.
- If needed, babysitting services are available while you work out. Please contact Malahini Keiki Care for information at (808) 331-2909.
- Steam room and sauna
- Shower facilities
- Men's and women's locker rooms
- Robes available upon request
Open daily from 5:30 am to 7:00 pm. Room key access between 11:00 am - 7:00 pm. Children under the age of 14 are not permitted in workout areas. Please dress appropriately. Close-toed shoes and shirts are required. For questions, please call (808) 880-3100.
Memberships for Residents and Non-Guests Available - See Rates
Exercise in Paradise
On the Kohala Coast, we have tropical sunshine almost all year round. Consider outdoor pursuits and activities as part of your exercise regimen during your stay with us. Learn more under Recreation.