Hapuna Beach Prince Hotel is situated on 32 oceanfront acres on the sunny Kohala Coast of the northernmost end of the Big Island of Hawaii. Perched on the hillside overlooking the beautiful #1 rated Hapuna Beach, the Hawaii hotel offers guests the perfect setting for a relaxing vacation getaway in paradise.
When you choose to stay at Hapuna Beach Prince Hotel, you are a guest of Mauna Kea Resort, offering access to both Hapuna and Mauna Kea Beach, dining, golf, spa and resort activities. Learn more about Mauna Kea Resort.
When staying at Hapuna Beach Prince Hotel, you'll be just...
- 40 minutes from Kailua-Kona
- 30 minutes from the Kona airport
- 20 minutes from Waimea
- 2 hours from Hilo
Transportation from Airport to Hotel
Please contact the hotel concierge directly at (808) 880-1111 for information on transportation services or you can make arrangements online through SpeediShuttle.
Directions from Keahole-Kona International Airport (KOA) to Hapuna Beach Prince Hotel
- As you leave the Airport, turn left onto Queen Kaahumanu Highway 19, heading toward Kawaihae.
- Drive north about 27 miles, approximately 30 minutes.
- Half-way point: after about 15 minutes you will come to a stoplight (near the Waikoloa Resort area), from this point you are half way there.
- 2-mile landmark: look for the signs for the small town of Puako (from this turn off you are about 2 miles from the hotel entrance).
- You'll pass the state highway sign for Hapuna Beach State Park, go over the overpass and shortly thereafter, look for the entrance to Hapuna Beach Prince Hotel – the entrance will be on the right side.
- Enter this driveway and the guard will direct you to the hotel, located oceanfront.